Home

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dara's Twitter Update! “I had fun playing (on stage)^^”


Dara spent last night, exactly how the rest of us spent it , watching MBC’s broadcast of the Korean Music Wave 2013 in Bangkok!

 In the midst of watching the Korean Music Wave in Bangkok. That day.. With a Snoop-dar visual.. Doing I Love You’s choreography that’s super feminine.. How did that.. It’s a day that gives me a slight mental breakdown when I think about it ^^;;; But since the debut stage, baggy pants, palm tree hair and the fan dance has all been me~I had fun playing (on stage)^^v Nolja (Let’s play)!!!



 Source: Dara’s Twitter (@krung21)

Dara spent last night, exactly how the rest of us spent it , watching MBC’s broadcast of the Korean Music Wave 2013 in Bangkok! - See more at: http://ygladies.com/snsupdates/twitter/130406-dara-krungy21-2#sthash.sCfS0Sdg.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment