Home

Monday, April 22, 2013

[130421] Bom & Dara me2Day updates from Busan with stunning beachside photos

Both Dara and Bom thought to share a bit of the wonderful Busan scenery by posting very different styles, but equally compelling me2Day photos. Bom’s is serene and elegant, the camera angle, the ultra-blue ocean water, everything in the shot is simply breathtaking. On the other hand, Dara also takes a shot with the ocean as her background, but her photo is more dynamic and spunky, casually balancing on leg.

부산 해운대에서~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 느낌있어보이죠? ㅋㅋㅋ
TRANS: "At Busan Haeundae~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The picture looks nice, right? ㅋㅋㅋ"


송정 해수욕장에서~ 오랜만에온 내 고향 부산! 여기저기 다 둘러보고 갈거에요^^ 다음 목적지는 어디~?!? 비밀이데이!!!
TRANS: " At SongJeong beach~ Been a long time since I came to my hometown, Busan! I’ll look here and there then leave^^ Where’s the next destination~?!? It’s a secret (in Busan accent)!!!"

If these are the kinds of amazing goodies we get when the girls go to Busan, there were also amazing shots of both CL and Minzy,  YG please send them more often^^



Source: Bom’s me2day and Dara’s me2Day

No comments:

Post a Comment