Home

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[130422-23] Dara's Twitter Update (@krungy21)

 Hair that took 6 hours






Doongchas ㅋㅋ

My energy restorer! ^_^ Who gives you all energy?

Maknae stylist said to me “Unnie you look like a fish market worker^^” you think you know fashion? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ





Big-sister-mode switch ON!!! I… will transform into a fool just for today…

This big sister went to her little brother’s drama location to show support! ^___^v Can I show lots of support or not?!? Miss Sandara Park, you can’t do this here!!!

Seeing Cheondung go to his drama filming and working hard, I always wanted to send him delicious lunch. Since today is his last filming day, I sent him lots of love. To the director, actors, and staff members of Nail Paris Shop, you all have worked very hard. I’m excited for the drama! ^.^ Hwaiting!!!

To YG Entertainment supporter Midori who helped me deliver my big-sister support, I want to thank you. (bow)

From my chic, mak-dong Cheondung, he personally took a photo showing he received the lunch box I sent him, and texted me this photo!!!!!!! >.< It’s time to celebrate~ celebrate!!!! ^.^ chu chu chu chu




Source: Dara's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment