Home

Sunday, July 7, 2013

[130707] Starcast: [Dara's 2NE1 Comeback Report] D-1 [StarCast] Cuties Catching and Getting Caught Off-guard!

Hello, everyone! I’m Dara, the PR manager of 2NE1. Nice to meet you Naver StarCast. Drum roll! We are making a comeback on July 8th with the song ‘FALLING IN LOVE’, a year after we performed ‘I LOVE YOU’ in 2012. Are you curious about what we did over the past year? Look forward to the comeback report by me, Dara!



Bom getting caught in a sneak photo! I took a shot of Bom who passed out after an intense practice session. And then… I was caught off guard too!


Oh my god..Who took a sneak photo at sleeping Dara? It was Bom’s doing!


Did you see Dara’s new blonde hair? I had to wrap and hide my hair until the big reveal. It was hard because of the heat but it’s worth it for an amzing comeback stage! How do I look in my new blonde hair?


Naver StarCast, were the past 5 days with me and the comeback report interesting? From now on, what’s left to do is just to have fun with 2NE1 and our song Falling In Love. We are going to have a comeback stage at The Music Trend/Inkigayo on July 7th. After The Music Trend, the song Falling In Love will be released at  12:00 AM July 8th sharp! I hope you like our song!


Source: Naver 1|2

No comments:

Post a Comment