Home

Saturday, June 15, 2013

[130613-14] Dara's Twitter Update! (@krung21)



While ago, I was half-asleep, half-awake.. and it seems that mom left and suddenly, Cheondung came home. He said that he just came from dry rehearsal and needed to eat because he has to leave again… hmm… Though I’m not really good at cooking, I set the dining table!!! the menu is~ fried eggs!!! ^.*v

 But!!! Cheondung felt a little doubtful and asked, “Did you make this with some egg skin again?” Ack… It’s because last time, I made fried eggs and some few egg skin were in it…^^;;;;; That was just a mistake, this time I made it sincerely!!! ^_^ Vienna sausage for bonus!

This delusional noona completed the dinning table with the side dishes mom had prepared!!! Cheondung asked me two things. “Did you not put salt in this egg..?” @.@ “Are these ripe?” Hahaha What’s with the doubtㅋㅋ But he didn’t leave one bit and ate all of it deliciously ^_^v



Source: Dara's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment