Home

Thursday, July 4, 2013

[130704] Starcast: [Dara’s 2NE1 Comeback Report] D-4, Support the leader! Busy days of PR representative

Check out D-5 Comeback Report HERE.

Hello everyone? This is Dara, the PR representative of 2NE1. Nice to meet you, readers of Naver Starcast. 2NE1 comes back on July 8 with the new song ‘FALLING IN LOVE’ in a year since we released ‘I LOVE YOU’ in 2012.
Are you wondering what we did for the last one year? Then, please look forward to this comeback report that Dara is about to brief you on.

D-4

How about me? I was very busy supporting our leader as well. I spent busy days as the PR representative of ‘The Baddest Female’.



This picture is when ‘The Baddest Female’ won the first place of the weekly chart of SBS’s ‘Inkigayo’. Do you know the case of Sandara Park rushing onto the stage that day? I went up to the stage and waved the flag hard. It was great that other artists danced together with me.


To support the leader CL, I was sitting in the front seat where our fans were sitting every week. Some fans might have noticed me.


I am waiting for the leader with Minji. We are supporting CL together in the ‘The Baddest Female’ t-shirts! Miss CL, please come here quickly!


Source:
Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment