Home

Monday, June 3, 2013

[130601] Dara & G-Dragon " It’s a new world… Mind shock…"

Dara gets some mind shock with the content of MBLAQ’s episode of SNL Korea, and G-Dragon jokingly mocks her.


SNL is known to be fun these days…. Apparently MBLAQ is coming out today!!!

Once I heard this news, I texted Cheondung. I told him nuna will definitely watch the episode…^^ (Cheon)Dung’s reply, “It’s rated-19 so you don’t have to watch.” Pparabam…….. @.@ rated..19?!? Our maknae?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That’s how kids usually grow up

I’m!!! over 19 of~course! I’m at the age where I can watch it, so can’t I watch it?!? (not that I really will enjoy it myself^_^;) But… but I’m contemplatingㅠ Should I watch or not?! Watch? Not? Watch? Not?
Should I prepare my heart…?

Are you~~ all grown up?!?~~~ (◎_◎;) ㅋㅋ

Noona it’s me

Oh sure~ So, it’s you! Kiddo, it’s time for you to sleep! Good bam!!! ^_~ *hurriedly leaving*…

Don’t be flustered

What do you mean shocked!!! ㅡㅡ+++ Hmm~ I’m sleepy so bye………

What is up with SNL… It’s a new world… Mind shock… B…but its funㅎㅎㅎ

Saturday Night Live Korea; abbreviated as SNL Korea or SNLK (Hangul: SNL코리아)) is a South Korean late-night live television sketch comedy and variety television program broadcast on general service cable channel tvN. It is adapted from the long-running American TV show Saturday Night Live on NBC. The weekly program premiered on December 3, 2011, and airs on Saturdays at 23:00. It is currently in its fourth season.

Here’s a preview of MBLAQ for this week’s show:




Source: Dara's Twitter (@Krung21)

No comments:

Post a Comment