Home

Saturday, June 8, 2013

[130607] Dara's Twitter Update! (@krung21)


Last year, “That’s right, I’m strong!!! So cute~ meow” I attempted a new half-shaved hairstyle and even added a heart and approached Dadoong-ie with a happy heart!!! However… I was hurt by Dadoong-ie’s cold response…

Grrr.. Our Dadoong-ie doesn’t gain weightㅠ.ㅠ  Don’t judge from just one photo, please!  Usually, kitties are flexible so when they pose,  it changes their body postureㅠ.ㅠ Ack, so sad…  Dadoong-ie looks like Cheondoong, so he’s really  fit!ㅡㅡ+++



Sandara Park has exploded because some said the cat she raised on her own is fat. Madness explosion in 4 years! It’s a message I’d like to say to the world~ Not just for cats but also to females. (Slyle debuts as Ssan-Journalistㅋㅋ)


Dadoong-ie who was afraid of me turned his face away.. seeing that reaction shocked me so from now on, I will make my hair pretty and have Dadoong-ie’s acknowledgement!!!.. that’s my thought ^_^

Ack MBLAQ is on Music Bank!!!



Source: Dara's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment