Home

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

[130619] Lee Hyunwoo from ‘Secretly, Greatly’ praises CL ‘I like 2NE1 and now that I’ve seen her in real life…’


Actor Lee Hyunwoo has picked 2NE1 as his favorite singer.
In a recent interview with BNT news that took place in a cafe in Jongnu-gu Lee Hyunwoo mentioned his role as a MC for SBS‘ ‘Inkigayo‘ with ZE:A’s Kwanghee and IU.

He stated “The three of us are different” and added “Kwanghee hyung does it his way, IU how it her way and I do it my way but since the division has been done well, it’s balanced naturally.”

Especially, Lee Hyunwoo has filmed the drama “To the Beautiful You” with Kwanghee and appeared in IU’s “You and I” music video. About this, he explained “It was really awkward with IU at that time. We were strangers back then but now while [MC-ing for Inkigo] we got closer and there are lots of fun things that happen so it’s nice.”

Honestly, it’s not easy for an actor to meet with singers. However Lee Hyunwoo gets to see lots of them every week. To the question “Is there a singer  you liked that you got to meet in real life“, he replied “I like 2NE1 and Big Bang and this time CL has a comeback. I of course saw her performance and during her interview I saw her upclose and she’s really cool.”

When asked if he had any cringeworthy moments [while doing Inkigayo] Lee Hyunwoo revealed, laughing “There was almost none. The only cringeworthy moment was when I sang the gwiyomi song“.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyunwoo is currently gaining popularity for his role as Lee Haejin in the movie “Secretly, Greatly“.



Source:  Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment