Home

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[130714] Dara (@krungy21): “Though it’s an answer irrelevant to the question… It made my heart flutter!!!”



These are answers I chose from MuCore (audience). I chose answers from Blackjacks who came from a far location. Question! What do you do on saturday night? It was that~ There were lots of different answers~ We wrote our answers too, so you will see soon^^ It was raining and you guys still came, so thanks!

(Top left: I work at Ulsan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ #39 – Top right: I came to Seoul to have fun~♥ I work part-time. Come as VIPs, I’ll buy you stakeㅋ Bottom left: Because I’m leaving back to Singapore next Friday, I’m going to have with 2NE1 today ^v^ It’s the last music show I’m going to see 2NE1 ㅠ^ㅠ Bottom right: I came from Taiwan! I’m so happy I can see 2NE1-unnis~ Hurry and come back please~ ^_^ 2NE1 Falling in Love daebak!!!♥♥ I love you, Becca).


This one has such a strong message so I chose it!!! +.+ Though it’s an answer irrelevant to the question… It made my heart flutter!!! I’m fine dating a foreigner >.< This is like a rush!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

(Dara♥ Will you date me?ㅋㅋ Date me even though I’m a foreigner!! I love you ♥ 2NE1 Comeback FIGHTING)


Source: Dara's Twitter (@krung21)

No comments:

Post a Comment