Home

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BOM depresses women: “my legs just don’t get fat”


2NE1’s BOM (age 29) left a comment on her legs that came as depressing news to a lot of women.


At SBS’s Power FM 2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show, which was aired on July 15, BOM was talking about body figures of 2NE1 members. And about her own figure, she commented, “My legs just don’t get fat. It’s hard when I dance. I only gain weight on my upper body.”

To this, the rest of the radio guests burst out into laughter, but BOM continued, “It’s hard for me. So I never do leg exercises.”

At the radio show, when the four members, BOM, DARA, CL and MINZY, were asked whether they get jealous of other girls groups, most of them put up an X sign, but they later commented, “When we think about it, there may have been times like that. But it’s not a constant thing. Just time to time.”


Source: YG-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment