Home

Thursday, July 18, 2013

[130717] 2NE1′s Official Naver Line: Rising fame of Double Park + Fan Event




We are not sure if the event is open to international fans, but it wouldn’t hurt to try. (Here is the link to the girls appearance on SBS Hanbam TV w/English Translations) or check it our below:


English Translations

Dara: As Ssangpark, not only do we do PR for 2NE1, but also for other artists.

Dara: I think it’s nice that we can promote ourselves by communicating with our fans with pictures.

Dara: I have a lot of ideas for promoting, but I want to keep them a secret so that others don’t use them.

CL: Nobody will use your ideas.

CL: I think my tears are about to fall because the unnies work hard for us

Bom: Thats right! Thats right! Im giving all of me for 2NE1!

Q: Do you like what (Ssang Park) is doing?
CL: We don’t really know how’s it going because they’re doing it as tactic.
Dara: Yes, it’s a surprise

Q: What do you do to promote?
Dara: Not long ago, CL was promoting TBF and since I like taking pictures, I take photos of CL then upload.


Video Credit: entertainmentSBS@YT

No comments:

Post a Comment